Monday, June 9, 2014

MY FIRST NIGHT IN THE CITY/MI PRIMERA NOCHE EN LA CIUDAD

I will never forget my first night in New York City. Since I was a little girl, I always dreamt to come to New York, to the city that I always saw in the movies, the city where everything happens, the city where the most important people in the planet live at least a period of their lives, the city of the skyscrapers, the city of Broadway, the city of Frank Sinatra, the city of Wall Street, the city of the winners, the city of the thinkers, the city of the risk-takers, the city of the Statue of Liberty, the city of my dreams…
Who was going to tell me that rainy summer night when I arrived with my broken suitcase and a ticket to come back in a month, that this city was going to become nothing less than my home for ten amazing years.

Today I tell you the story of my first night in New York, where I slept and how did I get there!!!
I hope you like it!
Gracias

Mi primera noche en Nueva York nunca la olvidaré. Desde pequeña siempre soñé con venir algún día a la ciudad que constantemente veía en las películas, a la ciudad donde al parecer todo pasaba, a la ciudad donde la gente mas importante del mundo vivía en algún momento de sus vidas, a la ciudad de la canción del gran Sinatra, a la ciudad de los rascacielos, a la ciudad de Broadway, a la ciudad de los artistas, a la ciudad de los pensadores, a la ciudad de los ganadores, a la ciudad de Wall Street, a la ciudad de los que toman riesgos, a la ciudad de la Estatua de La Libertad, a la ciudad de mis sueños… Quien me iba a decir a mi cuando llegué con mi maleta rota y un billete de vuelta en un mes, que esta gran ciudad se iba a convertir en nada más y nada menos, que en mi casa por 10 años increíbles…

Aqui os cuento mi primera noche en la ciudad, donde fue y como llegué allí!!! Espero os guste! Gracias



No comments:

Post a Comment